C.F. Møller is always looking for the best talent and take pride in letting talents flourish! We expect our interns to make a difference as part of a team and offer a wide range of experiences within the architectural process in a passionate, professional and international environment.
Our coming team of interns will join us in September 2021 for a period of five months across our Danish offices in Copenhagen, Aalborg and head office in Aarhus.
What you can expect from us
- We promise to teach and listen to you
- We promise you practical challenges and responsibility
- We promise you equal mentoring and discussions
What we expect of you
- You are a student of Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- You want to be a part of a project team and work closely with your colleagues
- You interact with creative input and an equal mind-set
- You are eager to contribute
- You are a student enrolled in a university program or you are on a sabbatical leave
- You have both theoretical and practical qualifications in Revit, Sketchup and Adobe tools, autocad or Rhino
- You speak English or one of the Scandinavian languages fluently.
- C.F. Møller does not hire interns who has already graduated
- The internship must be part of your studies or on sabbatical leave with a signed enrollment
- We only accept interns for a minimum of three months and preferably five months
- We normally hire interns twice a year - spring and autumn
- Financial support - by agreement. Please inform us if you receive any form of scholarship
If you have a passion for architecture and commitment to the environment through a sustainable approach to architecture, then apply for an internship at C. F. Møller and be a part of our team – everything we do, from the smallest object to the largest masterplan, is a team effort.
Se mere omkring jobbet her